OH HI THERE.
My name is Becca and this is my blog (in case you couldn’t tell). Here’s a bullet point list about me just to make things simple:
- I am 19 years old
- I am studying Magazine Design at the University of Missouri
- I am a member of the Omicron chapter of Alpha Phi
- I’ve been blogging for about 2.5 years now and can honestly say it has completely changed my life for the better
- I have an amazing boyfriend (avoiding getting gushy on you guys)
- I really love Gilmore Girls and Food Network
- My favorite food is mac and cheese (Annie’s preferably)
- My heart will forever belong to an old farm house
That’s all fine and dandy, but I’m pretty sure you’re here to learn more about my passion for fitness and health right? Well here’s another list for you:
- My passion started with watching/doing Bodyrock.tv videos the summer of 2010, when Zuzana was the host.
- I started lifting the fall of 2011, using Jamie Eason’s 20-39 Muscle Building Guide (I used this because I wanted a 4 day split)
- I immediately fell in love and have been lifting ever since
- I dream of working for a fitness magazine such as Oxygen or Muscle & Fitness (hence the major in magazine design)
- My PRs are: Squat = 135 lbs, Bench = 80 lbs, and Deadlift = 170 lbs.
Want to stalk me?
- Twitter = B_MAC11
- Instagram = rmaclin11
- Vine = Becca Maclin