pretty much my life goals are to
- own my own gym
- own a golden retriever
- have a cute baby that I can dress up
- be able to go grocery shopping without looking at the prices of everything and then go to the checkout and be like “Oh wow that’s less than I thought it was gonna be”
- go to some event that requires me to wear a ball gown
- own a golden retriever
I am very sore.
- After I stretched and foam rolled yesterday I went to chipotle with Cait and got a bowl (chicken, mild and corn salsa, quac, and lettuce) and a bag of chips. I ate it all..even the whole bag of chips. IT WAS SO GOOD. Ugh I love you so much Chipotle.
- I fell asleep around 11 which is earlier than usual. Then I proceeded to wake up at 11:45 to what I thought was my bed shaking. I went to Caitlin’s room scared…hahaha. Now that I think back on it I think I was so tired that my muscles cramping felt like the bed shaking.
- I slept for about 10 hours, meaning I woke up late for class. It was all good though. I only got there like 10 minutes late.
- I just ate 3 eggs fried in Kerrygold butter and ugh it was so good. Fried eggs over easy are one of my many loves.
- Now I am lying in bed talking to you guys because I feel bad for not updating more often. Here’s more about my ~personal~ life:
+ I’m still working at Olive Garden and I actually really like it. I host tonight at 4 yay (???????)
+ The internship I mentioned a couple posts back is with my cousin’s art studio. I’ll do a post with more info about it later. Basically I’ll be doing social media/PR stuff for them.
+ Geology is going well. I’m actually really enjoying learning about the earth and rocks even though learning about rocks can be slightly dull sometimes. We played with play doh today.
+ I’m still loving living in this house with my best friends. We have a lot of fun hehe
+ I won’t be going back to Crossfit COMO until probably September/October when I have a more steady income. I contacted the owner to explain this to him and he said that I can clean, do social media, etc. to save myself money when I come back. I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS.
+ I really want to try to find some Lurpak butter…
+ And haloumi cheese….
+ Oh yeah I want to try Keto. I’m going to talk to Cbel about this and ask for advice. Cbel if you are reading this I love you and can’t wait to chat hehe
Okay. I’m gonna stretch and go to Lucky’s and shower DOESN’T THAT SOUND WONDERFUL. I wish you lovely people could join me.
Ta ta for now <3
It’s definitely still something I love!!!! Sometimes life just happens, you know?
So I just had an awesome workout which I will post below, but I’m super tired so forgive me if this ain’t that exciting alright?
- Selfie after my upper body workout on Monday YAY.
- Lucky’s haul: I have a new obsession with this vanilla whole milk yogurt. IT IS SO GOOD. And mixed with that cereal it’s heavenly. Go buy it
- Oh yeah I’m incorporating dairy into my meals again. Still only eating grains at one meal/for one snack a day. My tummy seems pretty happy about this. And I really enjoy cheese.
- Here’s some random meals…ground beef cooked with corn, onion, and mixed greens. Topped with cheddar cheese and some random marinara cause why not.
- I’ll put fried eggs on top of anything
- LUCKY’S CURRY CHICKEN IS MY NEW OBSESSION
- It was macaroni day yesterday. I ate this whole box.
- Selfie while foam rolling after my workout today, which was:
- Rowing: 500m, 500m, 400m, all at about at 2:30 pace.
- Running: Ran 1.81 miles in 20 minutes. This felt pretty easy actually for not running in so long…the only reason I didn’t go longer was because my foot started hurting. Yuck.
- Cool down: Incline walking at 7.5% for 5 minutes. Foam rolling and stretching
- I didn’t really know what I wanted to do today so I just did some random ~cardio~. I thought about doing legs but I need to work on becoming more flexible before that. I need to take better care of my back and hips.
- I also don’t really know why I’m smiling in that selfie. I guess cause foam rolling hurts so good
Okay I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH. Sending lots of light and love your way <3
So I have pictures and stuff to update you guys with YAYAY
But I have a test tomorrow and stuff to work on for my internship so if I don’t post today I’ll post tomorrow!
I LOVE YOU GUYS
Sure thing! I’ll do more regular posts next week since I work basically all weekend haha.
I just think a lot of people are so in love with low fat, that they have no idea what it feels like to actually eat fat and enjoy it.
So, no for me, and no for people who are doing it because they think fat is bad.
that’s how i feel
anything that says ~low fat~ is an instant no from Becca
Hi guys! I thought I’d compile some ebooks on keto/LCHF if you’re interested in learning about the science and benefits of a low carb lifestyle. These are all highly recommended, well-written books on the subject, I hope they are of some use to you whether you are currently eating low carb or not….
Reblogging for future reference
Maybe try to explain that food with more nutrient rich foods makes your body happy and more efficient (meaning ~burning~ more fat) as opposed to foods with barely any nutrients that will make your body unhappy and function LESS efficiently.
Does anyone have an article or video that’s good to show people with this type of mindset? Because I’d love to have something like that to show friends who are skeptical as well. Sometimes it’s just so simple to me now that I forget that I thought the same way at a point in my life.